One Time Purchase
Flawless Gossamer Tint SPF 50
Choose from 2 flattering tints or our universal untinted format.
Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
Good skin looks great on everyone!
It delivers a silky smooth, soft-focus veil that has a glowy ‘real skin but better’ finish and forms an excellent base for your make-up. It will leave skin looking hydrated all day long without drying out. It contains 11.8% Zinc Oxide, 4% Titanium Dioxide to deliver powerful UVA and SPF50 UVB protection. It’s enriched with my triple-hydration combination of Shea Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate and Squalane for a luxuriant, hydrating feel. It won’t clog pores. Ever.
Inorganic filter that offers safe and effective UVA and UVB protection
Inorganic filter that offers safe and effective UVA and UVB protection
Skin-loving ultra-hydrating source of fatty acids and antioxidants
Water-soluble salt of hyaluronic acid which attracts moisture into skin
Gorgeous, rich hydrator full of antioxidants and fatty acids
Dr Sam Says:
“I find all-mineral sunscreen indispensable in my own skincare wardrobe. It’s kind to sensitive skin, doesn’t sting the eyes or trigger breakouts. And the tint means I can go make-up free - bliss!”
What makes it flawless?
Super-hydrating formula means it won’t dry out through your day
Skin perfecting finish
Suitable for sensitive, redness-prone and post-procedure skin
how it works
Sunscreen is a bit like medicine. There’s actually a specific dose that’s required to deliver the SPF number on the bottle. We spell this out for you so that you’re in no doubt – because it's really hard to know what “apply generously” actually means, right?
Protecting your face is easy.
- Apply after cleansing, serums and moisturiser but before make-up.
- Use the for an even layer that absorbs into your face (not your hands!) – to achieve SPF50, you need to use 6 pumps for your face and 6 pumps for your neck.
Pro-tip to make application even easier, do it in 2 layers: apply 3 pumps, wait a few minutes and then repeat.
- Stroke it evenly to cover the area, and allow to dry down onto skin for a flawless, primer-like finish. We recommend a stroking, downwards motion at the temples to ensure even application.
Wait for Flawless Gossamer to fully absorb before moving on to apply make-up, if wearing it (shouldn’t take long!).
What's in it
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (nano), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Citric Acid, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (nano), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Octyldodecyl Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Citric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Not had this product long, but very impressed so far. Just enough coverage, even though I have mature skin, perfect for our lockdown days with a short spells outside. I want to try the Serum next.
- The 01 tint works matches my very fair skin very well - something I've never had happen before with a tinted spf.
- Doesn't irritate my skin, which is sensitive to almost all spfs (though it does bother my eyes if I put it on my eyelids, like Dr. Sam does in her demo)
- Doesn't dehydrate my skin, which tends to happen when I wear an spf with inorganic/mineral filters.
- I bought the untinted product when it originally came out (when there was problem with the formula pilling. The company's service was great and they quickly refunded me). It doesn't pill anymore.
- The shine: MY GOD, the shine. The finish in the pictures on the website looks so lovely - glowy, satiny, perfecting... On me, this looks greasy. Not a flattering, dewy kind of glow, but like my face is sweating and is downright wet (because, well, it is). It highlights my texture and large pores. I've tried applying different products under it, applying nothing under it, waiting long between the two layers... Nothing has made it look good.
- The price: 33 gbp is a lot for a product that I with once daily usage would go through in less than a month (applying the correct amount to face and neck). Particularly when you consider that spf should be reapplied frequently, and not just once daily.
- It never fully sets on me and transfers if I happen to touch my face.
- The pump. I actually love the idea of a pump measuring out the correct 6 pump dose for me (normally I would just use a 1/4 tsp to measure). However, the amount of product released by the pump isn't consistent: It often pumps out nothing, which isn't such a big deal. But it also often pumps out half-empty or nearly empty "doses" which makes the measuring system pretty useless.
All in all, this was such a disappointment. On paper this seemed perfect for my sensitive and combo skin, but it just didn't work for me. I clearly appear to be in the minority of people for whom this didn't work. I hope it works better for you.
I held off buying this product because of the price but I’m so glad I tried it. It Blends beautifully and does not irritate my/my husband’s skin, nor does it cause breakouts. The tint blurs small imperfections, personally I just need the tint 2 please for my yellow skin tone. Will buy again and highly recommend!
This is the first tinted SPF product I have tried and loved. It protects against sun damage as well as evening out my skin tone, leaving me feeling confident without having to put makeup on.
Absolutely incredible product!! Leaves skin with the perfect glass-like finish, is not irritating and sits perfectly over the brightly serum..totally in love with the finish
Continue the journey...JOIN DR SAM'S FACEBOOK GROUP
We ship worldwide! Shipping rates and options are displayed at checkout.
EU orders will not incur any tax or duty charges upon delivery. For non-EU customers, tax and duty are not included in the purchase price and may or may not be charged depending on your local customs regulations. Please visit your local post or customs site for accurate information. These are entirely the responsibility of the customer and we are not responsible for delays or issues in your shipment clearing customs.
More questions? Read our FAQ