- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders £50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect 90 points when you purchase this product.Learn More
We ship worldwide!
How to use the Flawless Cleanser Refill Pouch?
How to recycle the Flawless Cleanser Refill Pouch?
Does Flawless Cleanser remove make-up?
Can I buy Flawless Cleanser in a bottle?
Can I combine Flawless Cleanser with a wash cloth or muslin cloth?
Can I get Flawless Cleanser in a travel friendly size?
Have any more questions? FAQ
"Gentle, soothing and hydrating, with antibacterial and calming properties”
“A naturally occurring compound that soothes sensitive or compromised skin, helping it tolerate actives better.”
Aqua (Water), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT.
How To Use
Cleansing your face is easy.
- AM: Apply one pump to damp skin / PM: Start by removing eye make-up with a dedicated eye product, then apply two pumps to damp skin.
- Massage for one minute with fingertips (breathe!)
- Rinse thoroughly with tepid (not hot!) water. Pat gently dry (no rubbing!)
- Simply return the pouch using the pre-paid postage to our recycling partner - UK customers only.
It was no surprise when our cult favourite Flawless Cleanser was the #1 choice when we asked our community what products they wanted in a refillable version.
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Cleanser are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.