- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders £50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect 72 points when you purchase this product.Learn More
We ship worldwide!
Will it break me out?
How much Flawless Moisturiser Light should I use?
Is it okay to use Flawless Moisturiser Light under make-up?
Can I combine Flawless Nightly Serum and Flawless Moisturiser Light?
Have any more questions? FAQ
“A naturally occurring water-attracting humectant that maintains skin balance.”
“A gorgeous, buttery hydrator full of antioxidants and fatty acids.”
“An essential component of your lip’s barrier, they help build health + resilience.”
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carbomer, Xylitylglucoside, Polysilicone-11, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide EOP.
How To Use
Moisturising your face is simple. We think of Flawless Moisturiser Light as being like sorbet (rather than ice cream!): feel free to use as little or as much as your skin needs. On cold, stress-y work days when you can see your breath in the air, skin needs more than, say, on the beach in Bali!
- Apply after cleansing and serums but before sunscreen and make-up - use 1-2 pumps depending on skin’s needs.
- Apply using the #13dottechnique, for an even layer that absorbs into your face (not your hands!)
- Do apply to eye area and neck (skin is skin!) Wait for Flawless Moisturiser to fully absorb before moving on to apply sunscreen (shouldn’t take long!).
Hydration doesn’t have to mean heavy!
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Moisturiser Light are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.