- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders £50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect points when you purchase this product.Learn More
We ship worldwide!
How much Flawless Cleansing Water should I use?
We recommend soaking a Reusable Cleansing Round and then pressing it onto skin, before swiping make-up, oil and impurities away.
What’s the pH of Flawless Cleansing Water?
Is it dermatologically tested?
Do I need to rinse Flawless Cleansing Water off?
It’s formulated to be a no-rinse cleanser. However if you have sensitive skin, it’s recommended you remove any residue with water using a Reusable Cleansing Rounds.
Have any more questions? FAQ
A gentle surfactant, it acts as a grime-loving magnet to gently lift oil, make-up and dead skin cells from the skin’s surface.
An ingredient derived from licorice root with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
A naturally-occurring, water-attracting humectant that maintains the skin’s balance.
Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetrimonium Bromide, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide.
How To Use
Cleansing your face is easy.
- Saturate a reusable cotton round with Flawless Cleansing Water.
- Sweep all over your face for an on-the-go cleanse — without unnecessary wipes.
- Place the cotton round on your closed eye, press for a few seconds and gently sweep away make-up. Don't tug or rub!
- It's perfect for correcting make-up mishaps - soak a cotton bud and tidy up your feline flick or overdrawn lip.
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Cleansing Water are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.