Gifting in the Bunting household at Christmas was always an act of love growing up. But nowadays, if you ask my nearest and dearest, they’ll often say I’m impossible to buy for - but I’m working on this. So whilst I may not entirely agree, I do appreciate how challenging it can be trying to buy presents for the special people in your life in a way that lets them know how much you care about them.
When it comes to being on the receiving end, I really appreciate well-thought-out gifts that show the person has taken time to deliberate and really gets me. I love small, tasteful items that make the everyday that little bit brighter.
From elevated beauty treats to footwear essentials, here are the treats that are guaranteed to delight me!
- I’m a huge fan of Oribe products and while their Supershine Moisturising Cream is a daily essential for me, I’d happily receive anything from their Gold Lust range.
- For a not-so-basic hair accessory, I love tortoiseshell hair clips for a quick up-do when I’m on the go. My favourites are from Ebuni or Tegen.
- As an avid hair-tonger, mine are on their last legs. I’ve got my eye on the GHD Curve Classic Curl Tong, which my hairdresser uses as they make light work of taming my tresses.
- Any makeup from Atelier Westman is a real treat. Her packaging is divine - her beautiful blush and contour sticks have the best magnetic click closure I’ve seen! And I’m truly excited by her collaboration with Metier.
- Surratt Beauty is a firm favourite of mine. Their products are elegant, easy to use and have a beautiful finish - I’d be thrilled with a top-up of my Dew Drop Foundation.
- I’ve still yet to try anything from Lisa Elridge’s makeup range but it’s on my wishlist as I’ve only heard good things.
- Thoughtful interior gifts would be lovely as I’ve just bought my first property!. A sumptuous throw or a chic vase would make a real treat as I’m excited about filling my new home with cosy corners.
- Falke Cashmere Socks are the ultimate indulgence. They’re one of the nicest things you can put on your feet and are always a staple in my stocking.
- Fracas by Robert Piguet is my signature scent - I’ve worn it for over 10 years and never grow tired of it. It’s such a beautiful scent that I’ll always be happy with a fresh bottle.
- Call me old-school but I love a good notepad and pen as I’m always scribbling down ideas about the brand. I like a generous size, lined pages and a hardback. And my pen of choice is the Uniball Vision Elite.